Snakes are elongated, legless, carnivorous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes. Like all other squamates, snakes are ectothermic, amniote vertebrates covered in overlapping scales. Many species of snakes have skulls with several more joints than their lizard ancestors, enabling them to swallow prey much larger than their heads with their highly mobile jaws.
- Adjustable by gently but firmly pushing or pulling each side of the ring shank
- Wrap over design for adjustable size and maximum comfort.
- Crafted from S925 Sterling silver.
- Adjustable in size ( Medium size fits: M N O P Q R S, Large fits: S T U V W X ).
- Approximate weight: medium: 9.6g large: 14.4g